Wednesday 16 July 2014

First Birthday!

Can you believe it? It has been one year of blogging already and from a humble Blogger based online blog, I have branched into Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter, with loyal followers on across all platforms.

When I started this blog, I was looking for a place to document my journey as a pre-service teacher and the placements that coincided with them. I have since found a place to share my ideas and thoughts, a place to share questions and insights and a way to document the chaos that consumes my life!


A big thank you to all my readers and followers; without you, I found not have continued to update and leep the blog going. Knowing that someone is reading this on their computer, next door or across the world, and gaining some sort benefit makes me want to wake up and keep the queue going!

To another year!

Miss Tracy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment