Sunday 23 March 2014

My Educational App Collection

Good morning all,

I have been posting a few app reviews lately and thought it was about time I showed you my app collection. It's taking a while to come up with this many educational apps and I have had some great sources; the Ipadopedia, a children's literature unit I took in first semester and a music education unit I just completed.
But lately I have found a new source, the Education section of the iTunes store. This section of the store caters for varying levels of education, from early childhood straight up to self education for adults. It is meticulously organised, much like my iPad, and has great sections:
  • Reading
  • Maths
  • Physics 
  • Chemistry
  • Music
  • Writing
  • Life Science
  • Geography
  • Astronomy and Earth Science

And so we begin the journey through my iPad! I have provided a picture of each folder and the apps they contain and what section I find them useful to store under.
LMST BLOG


COACHING


DEMONSTRATIONS


DIAGRAMS

DOCUMENTING


LITERACY


MANAGEMENT


MATHS


MEASUREMENT


MUSIC


SCIENCE & GEOGRAPHY


SOUND MANAGEMENT 

And as usual, all apps I have posted today are available on the App Store however please note some are free and some are paid so please check before you press the little green button!

Miss Tracy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment